For further details of Masterflex agricultural hoses please visit: http://www.masterflex-uk.com/
SPRING: March 21 – June 20
Spring has still had been a very exciting time for most of us, with all that snow, sledging and it has been very hectic for farmers this year! Numerous cold blasts have been hit, recently, from the Beast from the East, Storm Emma and most recently the Mini Beast from the East. Now another blast of cold is expected across the nation and the country could remain cold and wintery up until the second half of April! The good news for farmers is that the worst of weather conditions have gone. Farmers, throughout the UK, have been praised for their efforts to help stranded motorists and clear roads after the “Beasts of the East”.
Sheep Farming – Climate System Hoses Can Be Provided
Below are some more interesting facts, that British farmers, should be praised upon:
- In the UK, there are nearly 280,000 farms.
- 30 million football pitches are equivalent to 20 million hectares of UK’s farmland.
- British Farms produce 60% of all food eaten in the UK.
- 20 million eggs are supplied by British farms, to make none million loaves of bread.
- Wheat, the most common crop grown in the UK, is planted on two million hectors of land.
- Half a million tonnes of potatoes are produced every year, by farms, enough to cover 120,000 football pitches.
- More sheep are produced, in the UK, than any other country in Europe.
- 60 million pints of milk is produced, in the UK, which is enough to fill over 15 Olympic swimming pools!
- A tractor, in a whole week, can do work of 100 men.
- To produce one tonne of paper, two tons of timber is required.
All the above applications require Agricultural Hoses and many of them can be provided by Masterflex Technical Hoses Ltd.
Hoses are used in farming machinery for achieving important tasks, such as drilling, spraying plants, seed preparation, clenching, liquid manuring, milking and more.
Grass Machine Hose
Masterflex provides a number of different types of hose, that can be used for various agricultural tasks, for example:
- Feeding & seeding systems
- Air /stable climate system
In farming, there are many applications, such as the transportation of seeds, animal feeding, stable ventilation and cooling, pneumatic machinery, where spring hoses are required.
Grain & Feed is one such application – at Masterflex Technical we recognise that things can get complicated for the farming community, with more diverse ways of creating earnings than traditional methods of farming. Two of our best-selling products, in agriculture, are Master Pur L Trivolution and Master Pur H Trivolution. These are just some of the types of hoses, for farming and agriculture, you may require. We have other made to order hoses and custom hoses for both suction and delivery with properties including, water resistance, smooth bore, excellent abrasion resistance, microbe, chemical resistance, crush resistance, kink resistance and more!
If you require more information on what kind of hoses for farming / agriculture we can, then get in touch on 01616268066, email us or visit our website: http://www.masterflex-uk.com/