If you work in the automotive industry or utilize robotics in manufacture, have you heard about templine the flexible Heated Hose from Masterflex Technical Hoses Ltd, with a design that eliminates cold and hot spots, even when the hose is flexed and bent. Read on to find out product features and areas of suitability, this unique design could improve your production and manufacturing quality and reliability.
- Innovative construction that prevents hot spots
- Unique termination design – water tight preventing ingress of moisture and dust also preventing heat loss
- Optional addition of Masterflex integrated self regulating temperature control
- Hose operation to +220ºC
- Pressure tested to 500 bar
- Tested to 1 million bending operations and demonstrates high mechanical strength
- Wide range of couplings to suit different applications
- Hoses diameter to 4mm to 50mm
- Custom designed hoses bespoke to your requirements
- Application of hot adhesive to secure windscreens providing optimum adhesion within specified temperature range.
- Glue robots for car body and windscreen compounds
- Car Exhaust measurement
- Painting systems
- Surface Protection
If you require any further help or advice regarding this product please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0161 626 8066 or email email@example.com, we are happy to help;